VISA FOR PAKISTAN NATIONALS
Nationals of Pakistan, like most other countries, need to have Bangladesh visa endorsed on their passports before visiting Bangladesh. Visa-on-arrival is not available for any South Asian countries including Pakistan.
VISA FOR THIRD COUNTRY (NON-PAKISTAN) NATIONALS
The High Commission often comes across questions about Bangladesh visa for third country nationals living in Pakistan.
They can apply at Bangladesh High Commission in Pakistan, only if they have valid Pakistan residence visa endorsed on their passports.
VISA-ON-ARRIVAL FOR THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS
Some third country nationals may avail visa-on-arrival in Bangladesh, if they are of certain nationalities and if they meet certain conditions that are mentioned below:
(A) Special consideration to nationals of certain countries (for limited access to Bangladesh diplomatic/consular posts): Barbados, Botswana, Congo, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Jamaica, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritania, Seychelles, Swaziland, St. Kitts & Nevis, Western Samoa & Zambia. The fee for this category of visa is standard USD 50.00.
(B) Special consideration to nationals of certain countries (for visits related to official duty, business, investment and tourism, subject to certain conditions): Please click here for instructions regarding this category of visa (limited legibility; enlarged view advised). The fee for this category of visa is same as that normally applicable for the country of which the applicant is a national.
Please click here for chart of fees for Bangladesh visa for different countries.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISA FOR PAKISTAN NATIONALS AT THIS HIGH COMMISSION
Application form for visa:
- Applicants may collect passport form from the counter of the Consular Section of High Commission or obtain and fill it online here at this web site and print it
Process for visa:
- Applicants are requested to submit at appropriate consular hours one copy of duly filled-in application form along with common & additional supporting documents including processing fee
- Documents in local language are to be submitted with notarized English translation
- Payment of processing fee should be made in local currency to the counter
- Processing fee for Pakistan passport holders: PKR 200/- for single entry, PKR 735/- for multiple entry visa (information of processing fee for non-Pakistan passport holders is available at the counter)
- During submission, applicants are interviewed
- If, for any reason, applicant intends to get his/her passport back before the date of delivery (and without endorsement of visa), he or she should apply in writing on plain paper; visa processing fee, however, will not be refunded
- Issuance of any visa is contingent upon approval from the appropriate authorities in Bangladesh
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISA (Continued)
Common documents to be attached with application for visa:
- Three duly filled visa application forms (printed or typed)
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph
- Passport and three photocopies of passport (minimum validity of 6 months) and, in case of non-Pakistan passport, also photocopy of page of residence visa
- Polio vaccine certificate
- Copy of any utility bill of residence (for confirmaiton of address)
- Three photocopies of national ID (NIC/CNIC)
- Three copies of invitation/recommendation letter from Bangladesh
- Additional supporting documents depending on category of visa (shown below)
Additional documents based on type of visa:
VISIT VISA (High Commission can issue visit (T) visa with validity of short duration with single entry)
- Letter of invitation from Bangladesh
- Copy of flight particulars
- Bank statement covering last 03 months or more
BUSINESS VISA (High Commission can issue business (B) visa with validity of maximum 6 months with multiple entry)
- Letter of invitation from a sponsor in Bangladesh and recommendation letter from a recognized business chamber in Pakistan
- Copy of registration of company in Pakistan
- Letter of authorization from company in Pakistan about proposed visit
- Bank statement of last 06 (six) months
EMPLOYMENT /TECHNICIAN VISA (High Commission can issue employment (E) and technician (E1) visa with single entry for validity of 03 months)
- Copy of contract of employment from concerned company in Bangladesh
- Letter of recommendation received direct by High Commission from Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) or Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) or other government agencies of Bangladesh
- In case of visa for dependent family member (FE) of someone on employment visa (E), the work permit of the concerned employee and documents as evidence of status of dependent family member of the applicant have to be submitted in addition
INVESTOR VISA (High Commission can issue investor (PI) visa for validity of maximum one year with multiple entry)
- Letter of recommendation from concerned company in Bangladesh
- Letter of recommendation about investor status from Bangladesh Investment Development Authortiy (BIDA) of Bangladesh or Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA)
STUDENT VISA (High Commission can issue student (S) visa for validity of 01 year with multiple entry)
- Document related to admission
- Bank statement of financier (unless admission is secured in a government institution and through government channel)
OTHER TYPES OF VISA
Defense personnel (serving or retired) are requested to submit the visa application through the Defence Wing of the High Commission (Contact number: +92-51-2279265 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).